about.me – dancing to the beat of my own drum
Australian writer, poet, children's author, educator, workshop presenter.
- Follow Helen Ross on WordPress.com
My children’s books
Top Posts & Pages
- Progressive post party for HonieBriggs.com
- About Helen
- The 'Three-Picture story' idea.
- Creativity takes courage
- 'What is a Book App and Could YOU Create One?' - Free from 9-13 April 2013
- Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas
- A Christmas Tail features in CKT’s October Pitch Ya Book!
- April is National Poetry Writing Month!
- Setting Off
- Night Buddies Adventure series Wacky Words Contest
Tag Archives: memoirs
As you know I am passionate about promoting our talented independently published and self published Australian authors but from time to time an international author will tap at my window, so I’ll let them in. But when they also have … Continue reading →
iNTERVIEW 13 with Goldie Alexander. Why an acclaimed Australian author has independently published. Continue reading →
Book Review: The Unfaithful Widow by Barbara Barth, published by Outskirts Press April 2010 Continue reading →