about.me – dancing to the beat of my own drum
Australian writer, poet, children's author, educator, workshop presenter.
- Follow Helen Ross on WordPress.com
My children’s books
Top Posts & Pages
- Progressive post party for HonieBriggs.com
- About Helen
- Meet Ashleigh Galvin, author of Birth by Fire's Embrace
- The 'Three-Picture story' idea.
- 'What is a Book App and Could YOU Create One?' - Free from 9-13 April 2013
- Creativity takes courage
- Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas
- A Christmas Tail features in CKT’s October Pitch Ya Book!
- A giggle poem - 'Shopping'
- Setting Off
Tag Archives: indie books
I love it when I read/hear that an Indie Book has won an award. So it is great that author Sands Hetherington’s book Night Buddies and the Pineapple Cheesecake Scare is the Winner of the 2013 Next Generation Indie Book … Continue reading →
Helen Ross Writes – supports Australia’s talented self published authors, small press publishing and independent publishers I just love ‘discovering’ talented Australian authors. The talent here is endless. However, I seem to be drawn to writers with a quirky sense … Continue reading →