about.me – dancing to the beat of my own drum
Australian writer, poet, children's author, educator, workshop presenter.
- Follow Helen Ross on WordPress.com
My children’s books
Top Posts & Pages
- Progressive post party for HonieBriggs.com
- About Helen
- The 'Three-Picture story' idea.
- Creativity takes courage
- 'What is a Book App and Could YOU Create One?' - Free from 9-13 April 2013
- Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas
- A Christmas Tail features in CKT’s October Pitch Ya Book!
- Night Buddies Adventure series Wacky Words Contest
- 2012 poetry challenges
- Are You Making These 7 Book Marketing Mistakes?
Category Archives: Poetry
I miss your smile its tenderness embracing me I miss your arms enveloping me squeezing I love you I miss holding hands giggling wordless understanding I miss our midnight rendevouz in the kitchen over … Continue reading
There are so many writing challenges out there. But if you feel you need a motivating force to begin, continue or improve your poetry writing (regardless of your style), then this challenge may be for you. April is NaPoWriMo – … Continue reading